I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
1. What are the types of organizational planning?
2. What are the stages of an individual product’s life cycle?
3. Every decision, plan, and person who works within a supply chain is constrained, limited, and influenced by the design of the firm’s supply chain organizational structure?
4. A procedure for designing a supply chain has how many steps?
5. The SCOR model is used to:
A. Design a new product.
B. Design a facility.
C. Market new global products.
D. Design and/or design supply chains.
6. What is RFID technology?
7. Chapter 3, page 64, Table 3.1 lists some of the staffing competencies that should be used when finding the right people for your supply chain jobs. Pick the most important of the list given, in your opinion, and tell me why you think it’s the most important competency.
9. What are three of the advantages of teams? In your opinion, what do you think is the most important advantage of teams?
10. What are three disadvantages of teams? In your opinion, what is the most important disadvantage of teams?
11. In your own words, describe what a leader does to inspire people to achieve.
12. What are the barriers that hinder implementation of sustainability programs?
13. What is demand planning?
14. List the ISM Steps in the Negotiation Process.
15. What are the demand planning procedures?
16. Review the negotiation styles in Table 8.3, page 206. Pick the one style that you would use and explain why.
18. Explain what â€œAgile Supply Chainsâ€ means.
20. Supplier management involves the development and implementation of ongoing supplier strategies, including short-term and long-term purchase commodity and other product category contracts.
Refer to Table 13.7 – Describe what you feel is the most important benefit of the Area of Outsourcing. Discuss thoroughly.