I don’t know how to handle this Algebra question and need guidance.
To access this week’s Final, select the link above or the “Exams” link in the left hand navigation menu. This final exam is multiple choice with 20 questions. It is timed at 2 hours and must be completed in 1 sitting. It will automatically submit at the end of two hours. Submit your work to the Final Exam Work dropbox.
Each week, you will be asked to respond to the prompt or prompts in the discussion forum. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers.
Week 8 Discussion
Please watch the weekly discussion video.
Answer the following questions based on your experiences within the course:
- What skills do you think this course has helped you to develop?
- Do you see those skills being beneficial in other courses and/or your daily life?
- How do you think algebra – either the skills or the concepts – can be applied in your career?
- What topic did you find the most interesting and why?
- What advice would you give to a student starting the class next term?