I don’t know how to handle this Social Science question and need guidance.
Use the article “The Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment.” (posted in Blackboard) and briefly respond to the following 7 questions.
Label each of 7 categories of your response, such as (1), (2), (3), etc.
Most of the answers can be found in the first part of the paper. Some answers require one or two short paragraphs, others simply one or two sentences.
Since I’ll drop the lowest of the 4 homework grades, some of you may not even need to do this homework.
The decision is yours.
(1) Describe the research process for â€œThe Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment.” (40%)
(2) How did the researchers make sure the three areas used in the experiment were
more or less equivalent? (10%)
(3) What was the major hypothesis of the research? (10%)
(4) Is it a deductive or inductive research? Why? (10%)
(5) Identify the independent variable and 2 dependent variables used in
the experiment. (10%)
(6) What are the measurement (attributes) for the independent variable? (10%)
(7) Name one obstacles researchers experienced in conducting the
- Double space.
- Clearly label your answer for each category.
- Drop a copy of your answers in the drop box in Blackboard.
- No late homework will be accepted.