Modelling and Simulation for Operations Management. Modelling and Simulation for Operations Management. The course work is a supply-chain project which is based on a case study and
• defining and properly describing the supply-chain problem (15%),
• building a representative simulation model for an existing system and
verifying/validating the model (45%)
• finding a solution to the problem by analysing the simulation outputs (30%)
• Structure and presentation of final report (10%).
The final report is to be a complete report starting from the initiation of the
problem to the solving and documentation
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.