Measuring Attitudes: To what extent are students committe. Measuring Attitudes: To what extent are students committe. 1 Literature review (1000 words) covering attitudes and organizational commitment concept See references in handbook
2 Method (500 words) covering sample (who took part), method and procedure of data collection (how you obtained the data) See references in handbook
3 Analysis (750 words) covering results of data collection , for example, frequencies of responses to questionnaire items, presentation of photos and recurring themes across them
4 Conclusion (250 words) covering main points of results and practical implications
5 Critical Evaluation (500 words) covering reflection on experience (what you learnt from exercise) 6 Appendix (not included in word count) including References and, for example, measures, pictures etc
Critical Reflection Section
• NOT a summary or a concluding section
• Personal reflection on your experience NOT about facts
• Reflect on your learning from the exercise
– What did you learn from doing this exercise in general about designing a study, collecting and analysing data, project management? What might you have done differently?
– What did you learn about the topic you hadn’t understood from the reading? What might you want to find out now?
– What skills did you develop? What skills would you like to develop now?
– How could you use this experience to inform future employability?
Essential references (please include those).
1. Chapter 7 in Arnold et al (2010) Work Psychology.
2. Judge and Kammeyer-Mueller (2012) Job attitudes. Annual Review of Psychology, 63, 341–67
3. Riketta, M. (2008) The causal relation between job attitudes and performance: A meta-analysis of panel studies, Journal of Applied Psychology, 93, 472-481
4. Chapter 9 in Bryman and Bell (2011) Business Research Methods. Third Edition
5. Solinger (2008) Beyond the Three-Component Model of Organizational Commitment. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93, 70-83
6. Conway and Briner (2012). Investigating the effect of collective organizational commitment on unit-level performance and absence. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85, 472-286.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,