Plan a Quantitative Study. Plan a Quantitative Study. First, find a quantitative study.
Use at least 2 references from nursing journals only 2011-2016
describe a quantitative study to address a health or safety issue. Review the steps of the research process as you develop your quantitative study.
* Problem: What is the problem? How is the problem relevant to nursing practice?
* Research question & purpose: What would be your research question? What would be the purpose of your study?
* Describe your literature search strategies (key words, databases, filters to narrow the search, reason for selecting the studies, results)
* Define internal and external validity
* What sampling method would you use? How could sampling influence internal and external validity in your study?
References must have doi number