Сustоmеr Sеrviсе: Рrосеss Сustоmеr Соmрlаnits. Сustоmеr Sеrviсе: Рrосеss Сustоmеr Соmрlаnits.
In your position of customer service assistant at coleworths gyms a customer enters your store complaining about a cross trainer they previously purchased that is not working. The cross trainer was purchased 11 months ago has a 12 month warranty.
The store manager hierarchy is:
Store manager, 3 assistant managers, customer service assistants. Experienced customer service assistants like yourself are given autonomy to deal with initial complaint?
- What forms of effective communication would you use in dealing with a customer compliant?(3marks)
- Complete the customer complaint form (overleaf)(6marks)-No need to do this one
- Keeping in mind all the information provided by the customer, the warranty conditions, and the Australian consumer Law, hat decision will you make in regards to this complaint. (2 Marks)
- The customer isn’t initially happy with your resolution of the complaint.is there anything else you can do for the customer? Explain in your decision?(2 marks)
- Write an e mail to the customer explain your decision?(5marks)
- What will colseworths ideally do with the completed compliant form, and a copy of the e mail you sent the customer?(2 marks)
- Your customer is still not happy with the resolution of their compliant. Would you refer it to other personnel? WHY?(3marks)
- Who will you refer it to ,and what details will you provide that person with ?(3marks)
- You forwarded the complaint a week ago ,but haven’t heard back from that staff What will you do ?(1mark)
- What are the implications of this complaint for (2 marks each)
- the customer
- The organization
- How could you evaluate your handling of your compliant? How could you improve your complaint resolutions skills?(2 marks)
Prepare a document to staff on the steps to be taken when receiving a customer complaint.(10 Marks)
For any custom – written paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality