GGRC13 Assignment 1. GGRC13 Assignment 1. GGRC13 Assignment 1 – Journal article critique instructions
Here is the article: Kohn, M. (2004) ‘Introduction’ from Brave New Neighborhoods London, Routledge pp. 1-15 à I uploaded to the account. Thank you!
You will write a 4 pages (12 pt. font 1.5 line-spaced) in which you will:
- Introduce the key topic of the paper; briefly summarize what the article is about (1-2 paragraphs);
- What does the article set out to do?
- What are the main concerns of the author?
- Outline the central argument(s) in the article
- What is the central argument? Are there specific hypotheses?
- Are there gaps in the literature/knowledge on this topic that the author seeks to fill?
- What are the central concepts the author introduces? How does the author define these? Are they clearly defined?
- Are there specific methods or case study used to explore the authors’ main claims? How do they use these to support their argument?
- Analyse and discuss the content of the article (this is the most important part of your paper). Some of the questions you might want to answer are:
- How convincing is the author in their argument?
- What questions does the article raise for you?
- Do you think that there are ideas, issues or questions that the author ignores or leaves out?
- Is the article biased? How or why?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,