Final Reflective Memo/Preface for Your English 101 Portfolio. Final Reflective Memo/Preface for Your English 101 Portfolio. Write a 2 page, single spaced, reflective memo that shows me how you have met the goals and expectations for English 101. For this memo, you might want to draw ideas from other reflective writing that you have already written—such as your mid-term memo, your reflective cover sheets for each paper, etc. As you write the reflective memo/preface to your portfolio, the process will be similar to the reflection you did at mid-term. Please consider:
• What are the most important points/purposes that you want to convey?
• What specific details will make your points both convincing and interesting?
• How might headings or lists help you group information and highlight key points?
• Are your grammar, spelling, and punctuation under control? How about tone and style?
you should also write about rhetoric and what i know about it and
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.