exam questions. exam questions.
1) Your question must include primary and detailed engagement with some aspect of either the Martin Luther King, Jr. reading or the Malcolm X reading (or both). (That is, MLK and/or Malcolm X must be the primary source you engage in this question.)
2) Your question must include detailed engagement with at least one of the five major points of Catholic Social Teaching (Common Good; Universal Destination of Goods; Preferential Option for the Poor; Subsidiarity; Solidarity).
3) Your question must include detailed engagement with at least one other significant reading from this course. (The reading need not be from the present unit.)
4) Your question must clearly and coherently link these engagements together. That is, your question should ask about one or more relationships among the readings/concepts mentioned above.
5) Your question must be clear, specific, and detailed enough that a fellow student in the class could easily understand what you are asking.
Obviously, a question with these five requirements will necessarily be very involved, just like your exam questions have been. If your question shows critical thinking about the MLK and Malcolm X readings, as well as about the other readings (and discussions) we’ve had, you will receive full credit for this first pass. p(1)
For the best custom essay writing experience and great discounts on the above or a similar topic,
Why not try us and enjoy great benefits? We guarantee you nothing short of:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on your privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.