Essays discussion Assignment with separate pages on each section. Essays discussion Assignment with separate pages on each section. Please completing the essay discussion assignment below with separate page on each
Unit 3.1 DB: Persuasion – The Supernatural Conundrum (Very important Please at list 1 page on this section discussion with APA an in-text Citation references)
Each of the stories in this unit deals with the concept of ghosts, but the stories are told from a nonfiction perspective. Each author has a different viewpoint on the subject of ghosts. Their viewpoint influences how they present their article.
• In one paragraph, answer the following questions:
o Have you or someone you know ever had any experiences that could not be easily explained or that would be categorized as supernatural? If you do not have a personal experience to draw upon, use examples from a movie, TV program, or piece of literature to answer this first part.
o Do you believe in the existence of supernatural phenomena? Please remember to be academic in your response and incorporate the persuasive writing resources from this unit.
• In the second paragraph, select one of the writers from the unit and evaluate the writer’s viewpoint on the subject.
o Please make it clear about which article you are writing.
o How well does the writer make a supernatural subject real for the reader?
o How effective was the organization of the article?
o Use text examples to support your response
o Remember to add internal citations for the text examples
(author, year of publication, page or paragraph number)
• Peer Response: When you respond to two classmates’ posts state how well you thought your peer persuaded you. Was their writing voice academic or conversational? Did you agree or disagree with their assertions? What further questions would you like to see answered? Again, be sure to use academic, and not emotionally-charged language. This will prepare your for the end of course argument research essay.
Unit 3.2 DB: Create Your Own Piece of Creative Nonfiction (Very important Please at list 1 page on this section discussion with APA an in-text Citation)
Now it is time to show both your creativity and your newly learned expertise about creative nonfiction.
• Create a brief, original story about a true, nonfiction, out of the ordinary experience and use a creative format to convey it to your audience. Think about “The Man on the Tracks,” and how that author took a shocking experience and wrote a creative piece to express the tale.
• This experience does not have to have a supernatural connection, but if you have a paranormal tale to tell, then feel free to use it.
• Peer Response: Respond to at least two of your peers and reflect on their effectiveness in being creative and in relaying their tale. What details are present on which they could have expanded? What aspects of the story really worked? Do you have any further questions about the incident?
For the best custom essay writing experience and great discounts on the above or a similar topic,
Why not try us and enjoy great benefits? We guarantee you nothing short of:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on your privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.