Crime Scene Preservation. Crime Scene Preservation. Type: Discussion Board
Unit: Crime Scene Preservation Responsibilities
Due Date: Tue, 5/9/17
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 75
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 5-7 paragraphs
Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking
Collapse All | Expand All
The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.
At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Friday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Friday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
Select the 3 crime scene responsibilities you feel are most important from the following list:
- Care for the injured
- Scene safety and security
- Evaluation of the scene
- Initial scene survey
- Scene walk-through for evidence and chain of custody
- Crime scene sketch
- Media liaison
- Witness/victim interviews
- Scene search
- Final scene survey
- In 5–7 paragraphs, address the following:
- Why do you think your 3 selected crime scene responsibilities are more important than the rest? Explain in detail.
- What would happen to a crime scene investigation if your 3 selections are conducted poorly or not at all during the investigation? Explain.
- What do you think can be done to ensure that your selections are conducted properly? Be specific.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.
- Comment on at least 2 other students’ posts.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
There is no additional information to display at this time.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing Prime-Essays Services , written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!