Computer or Tablet. Computer or Tablet. Student Learning Objective: Students will design a relational database, enter records, create queries, and reports.
You may design a relational database of your own design OR use the following storyline.
Background Storyline: You are asked to design a relational database for an online nutrition tracker program. Participants log on to the site and provide their first and last names, address, phone number, and email address. They input their daily food intake in 3 areas of nutrition. Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins (e.g. 40% carbs, 30% fats, 30% proteins) At the end of the week a report is run to determine if they have stayed “on target” for their percentages.
* You will create your own scenario and related data with similar requirements.
* You will create data based upon the storyline above.
o At least 6 participants
o At least 7 days of nutrition percentages for each participant
o At least 3 different levels of “on target” goals
* You will design a relational database in Access.
o Chart out a table for each entity, all fields and the primary Key.
* You will input your invented data into Access tables.
* You will create queries and generate reports to be used at the next management meeting.
* Send your entity relationship diagram, tables, and summary reports to your class D2L Assignment dropbox.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing Quality University Papers , written from scratch,
delivered on time, at affordable rates!