Companies & Partnership Law. Companies & Partnership Law. A group of friends and you have decided to incorporate a club you have been involved with for the past 18 months under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985 (SA).
1) In your own words explain the advantage of such incorporation.
2) Using the relevant information from the Associations Incorporation Act 1985 (SA) and the associated regulations, prepare part of an application (as noted below) to the Corporate Affairs Commission. Within your application, name yourself as the public officer and you can assume your association has a modest income of $30,000.
NOTE Parts which you do not need to prepare. For this exercise you do not need to
a) attach the club rules which would normally be required with the application.
b) prepare any trust documents.
3) Briefly explain the accounting obligations of your incorporated association and state the fee which needs to accompany your application.
For a Customized paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality