Community Teaching Work Plan. Community Teaching Work Plan. This is an individual assignment. Based on the feedback offered by the provider, identify the best approach for teaching. Prepare a presentation to accompany the teaching plan and present the information to your community. Select one of the following options for delivery of the presentation:
PowerPoint presentation – no more than 30 minutes
Pamphlet presentation – 1 to 2 pages
Appropriate community settings include:
Public health clinic
Community health center
Long-term care facility
Transitional care facility
Home health center
University/School health center
Adult/Child care center
Before presenting information to the community, seek approval from an agency administrator or representative.
Upon receiving approval from the agency, include the "Community Teaching Experience Form" as part of your assignment submission.
APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is always expected. For all assignment delivery options, documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines
PARAPHRASING NOTES Step 1…Based on the CLC Community Assesement you devleop a teaching plan outline and completing/ submitting the Teaching Experience Form to help the community improve thier :
1. Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
2. Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
4. Environmental Issues
You then c omplete a "Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal." This will help you organize your plan and create an outline for the written assignment.
1. After completing the teaching proposal, review the teaching plan with a community health and public health provider in your local community.
2. Request feedback (strengths and opportunities for improvement) from the provider.
3. Complete the "Community Teaching Experience" form. https://lc-ugrad3.gcu.edu/learningPlatform/content/content.html?operation=viewContent&contentId=8cea1ce4-f133-423d-8e8e-48722740694e