Children of Heaven". Children of Heaven". 1. If the assignment poses a question, have you answered that question – and not some other question, or no question in particular?
2. Have you organized your argument in the most effective way you can, or does it meander all over the place?
3. Have you backed up the arguments you make with concrete examples, or do you leave your claims floating in the air?
4. Does your opening paragraph give the reader a clear sense of the way you see the issue and how you are going to set about dealing with it?
5. Does your concluding paragraph effectively sum up what you have done to resolve the issue?
6. Do you begin your paragraphs with topic sentences? If I read the first couple sentences of each paragraph would I get a clear sense of your argument? Does the last sentence of each paragraph convey a sense of what your paragraph has achieved?
7. Have you limited direct quotations from the readings to short excerpts or does your essay feel like a collection of hadith?
8. Did you make sure to include short quotations from assigned readings that were relevant to your arguments? Otherwise an uncharitable instructor might think that you haven’t been doing the reading.
9. Please make sure your work is formatted to include: your name, date, course, title of assignment,12 point font, double spaced, 1 inch margins.
10. Citations can either be parenthetical in short form (e.g. T. Ramadan, Radical Reform, p. 301) or in footnote format.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.