Evolution of Automotive engine blocks Materials. Evolution of Automotive engine blocks Materials. Assignment : Automotive engine blocks Materials
Write an overview to describe and discuss
- 1. the history and evolution of materials used to make automotive engine blocks(up to 2 pages; line spacing: 1.5 lines);
- 2. the chemical composition of each automotive engine block material discussed above and their major mechanical properties (up to 3 pages; ; line spacing: 1.5 lines).
- 3. the manufacturing method of each automotive engine block material discussed above and a concise but comprehensive description of each manufacturing method (up to 6 pages; ; line spacing: 1.5 lines)
- 4. the strengthening mechanism of each automotive engine block material discussed above (up to 6 pages; line spacing: 1.5 lines).
- 5. recycling issues and future developments (light weighting) of automotive engine block martials (up to 2 pages;line spacing: 1.5 lines)
The overview should include a brief introduction and a summary
Presentation of the overview
Referencing and information sources
Please use illustrations/diagrams wherever possible.
Resources to be used
- Every year, Ward’s Auto releases a list of the 10 best engines. Check the engine block materials used in each of the ten best engines they have selected.
- Google and Google Scholar
- ASM Handbooks Online (ASM: American Society for Metals )
- Database available through the library website (Scopus; Web of Knowledge; Compendex)
For a custom – written paper on the above or related topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality
Automotive engine blocks Materials