Ursula Burns, Chair and CEO of Xerox (CH 12). Ursula Burns, Chair and CEO of Xerox (CH 12). Please read the Case Ursula Burns, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Xerox found at the end of chapter 12 of the textbook (Human Relations in Organizations: Applications and Skill Building. Robert N. Lussier. Ninth Edition. McGraw-Hill-Irwin Publishing, New York NY, 2013 (ISBN: 978-0-07-802920-2)
and answer the following questions using information from the textbook and other research. Make sure to use at least three sources to support your response (the textbook plus two other sources):
1. The chapter discusses 4 types of changes that organizations typically encounter – technological change, structural change, task change and people change. Which of these did Ms. Burns deal with at Xerox?
2. The chapter discusses resistance to change and some of the methods managers can use to overcome resistance to change. In your opinion has CEO Burns been a successful change agent so far? Why?
3. Describe the type of organizational culture that Ms. Burns is trying to create at Xerox.
4. In your opinion, has Ursula Burns created a strong or weak, positive or negative culture at Xerox? Why?
5. Communication is a major competency for leaders (Chapter 5). Would you agree that this is a quality Ms. Burns, to have been as effective as she has been so far?
6. One of the characteristics of effective teams (Chapter 11) is the presence of a capable and competent team leader. Would you describe Ms. Burns as an effective team leader?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,