Canadian HRM model. Canadian HRM model. This first question has four parts. Write about 250 words for each part of this question, for a total of about 1000 words.
– Provide a brief description of the models of HRM discussed in the first chapter of the textbook, and explain how each one relates to strategic human resource management.
– Which of the models of strategic HRM do you feel best represents a strategic approach to HRM? Explain why.
– Considering the issues raised in the commentaries and the text, how important do you think it is for HRM professionals to be aware of a critique of neo-liberal economic and social policies? How important is it for them to develop a more “pluralistic” understanding of the nature of work?
– Do you think the massive inequality between CEO salary increases and employee remuneration—as discussed in the commentary—is justified? In what ways can this inequality impact strategic HRM?
– Write about 500–750 words to answer this question.
Drawing on your own experiences with or knowledge of an organization with which you are familiar describe the HRM practices of that organization, and explain which of these practices are ‘strategic’ or what needs to be done to establish strategic practices.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!