Business Dynamics Project.. Business Dynamics Project.. 1. choose an article that has a legitimate business problem that you believe to be dynamic in nature.
I need the paper to be assigned to an expert in (Vensim) program, since there is a model that should be done based on the article.
2. The model should be easy understood, should have at least one stock and flow structure, and should have at least one causal loop.
3. Executive summary.
The assignment should be approached as if you are either a consultant or part of an internal group assigned to the problem described in your article. Include multiple references.
Executive Summary Outline:
#Introduction – 1 to 2 paragraphs
– Brief overview of article Problem
– Articulation Dynamic
#Hypothesis – 2 to 3 paragraphs
– How did the problem arise (bounded rationality, mental models, policy resistance, path dependence, flawed cognitive maps, etc.?)
– Endogenous explanations
#Modeling process – 3 to 5 paragraphs
– Explanation of causal loops (what is their polarity?)
– Model assumptions
– Validation methods
– Modes of behavior (oscillation, exponential growth, s-shaped growth)
#Policy Review – 3 to 5 paragraphs
– What are your policy change recommendations?
– What is the expected outcome of such changes?
– Will these changes cause any unintended consequences?
– How long will it take for these policies to become effective (delays)?
#Conclusion – 1 to 2 paragraphs
So, I need three files in total:
1. The article in word or PDF form.
2. The Executive Summary file.
3. The Vensim model.#3
For best quality essays, written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work