Business Continuity. Business Continuity. Editing the thesis paper, specially the Abstract and findings & discussion chapter.
contributing the following professor comments:
1) Rename the thesis so it better reflects your new topic
2) Align your research aims with your questions
3) Refine the key questions to ensure you have the data to be able to answer them, and to support your discussion and recommendations
4) Include a small section on what ENEC does and the consequences of a loss of business continuity for ENEC
5) Recognise that ENEC has lots of experience with BCP, and that the issue of meeting NCEMA’s requirements are of secondary importance.
6) Ensure the literature review section provides an insight into your research questions, and ideally, the answers to your questions from an international perspective
7) Ensure your limitations reflect the thesis’s slight change in focus.
8) Ensure you provide evidence to support your discussion and that this is adequate to answer your question/s
9) Integrate the interview’s views into the discussion.
10) In your conclusion chapter, make comments about the limitations of your conclusions, further researcher and your research reflections.
- Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.