Brassica rapa growth in response to elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide in crude oil-polluted environment. Brassica rapa growth in response to elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide in crude oil-polluted environment. . Add the tables and figures after the results section and reference to it when writing the results.
– please include figure and table legend other than the ones in the words docs that I gave you because the one I have on there are just for you to know which one is which
– if you can describe the result and not just say the data
– in our result, we got that cells that have high oil and control (400) co2 did not grow well but the cells that have high oil and high co2 (800) they grow good so this support our hypothesis
– PLEASE include the f ratio which is also in the word doc I gave you, the f ratio work like the p value and anything greater than 0.05 is not significantly different and if it less we reject the null hypothesis
– The letters above each bar in the graphs mean that if two bars have the same letter they will be similar and if they don’t have the same letter that mean they are different so it’s like showing you which ones is similar and which ones are different please make sure you describe them in the result and mention them in the Discussion section as well as the f ratio
– Also in our data, the biomass was lower than the low oil and none oil across all the chambers make sure you describe that and mention it as well
– Include all the 5 tables and the 5 figures with legends and description of each
_ we are using new motor oil instead of Crude oil, in the proposal we talked about using crude oil but the greenhouse lab at our university couldn’t afford crude oil.
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.