Axle Counter Systems. Axle Counter Systems. Last year UNI Engineering level.
It is a capstone project on axle counters (Axle Counter Systems: Design Optimisation using 3D Magnetic Fields from a Multi-objective point of view).
1. The first part of the project was done and it is the Proposal (attached).
2. Read the proposal and time line (attached, we are now working on week 5-10).
3. Read the time line to know where we are at the moment and what is coming up.
4. Read the capstone student guide and look for info related to capstone 48012.
5. The final report is from 75-90 pages.
6. any practical part of the work that you feel is to be included in the report such as access to the rail corridor or tracks, taking photos or anything, just let me know and can get it done from my side if you can’t.
7. In your report keep a note and refer to my current work with Sydney Trains. Also I have a sample of axle counters on site as shown in the last pages of the attached proposal. also i have a lot of work colleagues that i get help from which are electricians and signalling engineers.
You are one of 3 people that I have requested a quote from to do this job.
Could you provide me with a quote and possible payment planes as you progress through the report (the report needs to be submitted in parts then at the end you submit the final report). Also before we move on and discuss the payment, I require you to secure a writer that is fit for the job.
Can you do that? By tomorrow I need to be able to assign the task to someone
Let me know what you can do.
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.