Stock Fraud. Stock Fraud. Stock Fraud
1) Make an argument about the significance of the topic (“So what?”).
2) Analyze the conventions of a specific academic discipline that conducts research on this topic (i.e. what is necessary to successfully research this topic?)
3) Compare the rhetorical strategies of research done on this topic from 3 academic sources. That is, you’ll discuss not what the scholars’ arguments are, but how scholars in the field develop and present their arguments. To this end, you may want to focus on your major in order to become more familiar with its expectations and to think critically about how literacy practices influence the broader goals of an academic discipline. Follow your interests.
4) Join the conversation taking place in the research (“I say”).
4 Pages, Standard Font (12 Times New Roman etc.), double-spaced, 1 inch margins. Works Cited page with citations that follow a disciplinary standard (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.).
For help in writing a paper on the above or related topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality