Plant Sciences Challenges in Land Use. Plant Sciences Challenges in Land Use. Using the plant species (Aloe vera) to develop an in-depth overview of a current challenge to the plant sciences. Reports should demonstrate an awareness of the current challenge or issue as it affects society/ies at large, the plant sciences in general, and its effect on the production/use of your specific plant (Aloe vera). The chosen challenge is land use. Remember to connect the essay with challenge of 2050. By that time, there will be 9 billion humans on Earth. How can we use it in an effective way?
1. Introduction: what’s the challenge, how will it affect your plant/s, and so what?
* Challenge Overview
– Provide a general overview of your challenge topic area as it relates to humans and society at large (global/regional/local where applicable)
– Describe the challenge as it relates to the plant sciences-depending on your challenge and focus area, this might include research, production, and/or use of plant species. It might be necessary to narrow down your challenge topic to a specific issue or concern (e.g., Water Issues might be presented as Water Conservation or Water Quality, or left general-it’s up to each group)-if so, explain the project focus clearly
* Challenge Impact on Selected Plants (Aloe vera)
– Describe the impact that the challenge topic will have, including specific issues for the plant species
– Include: how the plant’s use and/or production will be affected, resource availability and use, who this will impact and in what way, degree of importance in relation to the overall challenge to society
3. Impact Summary
– Evaluate and compare the effects that the challenge topic will have on society, the plant sciences.
– Identify possible solutions or adaptations that plant scientists are already using or could employ to address the challenges in general and for each member’s plant species. Use case studies/real world examples/citations if possible.
– Be sure to answer this question (not necessarily literally): How will this challenge alter the way we produce or use these plants, and what can plant scientists do to adapt?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,