A language and Literacy. A language and Literacy. he Title: A language and Literacy Development Journey: Kindergarten and Primary Grades(5-8-year-old)
For each stage, answer the following:
• In what ways did my child’s development align or not align with the milestones reviewed for typically developing children?
• What factors supported and/or inhibited language acquisition, language development, and literacy in my child’s early childhood years (prenatal through third grade)?
• How did the domains overlap in my child’s acquisition of language, language development, and literacy?
• How did my child’s environment support the connections between the domains?
• What aspects of my child’s physical, social, emotional, and/or cognitive development impacted language acquisition, language development, and literacy and in what ways?
With regard to your child’s family and cultural influences:
• What familial and cultural influences impacted my child’s language acquisition, language development, and literacy and in what ways prenatal through third grade?
o How did my child’s family and/or caregiver(s) provide opportunities for language acquisition, language development, and literacy?
o What were the cultural influences on the child’s language acquisition, language development, and literacy? For instance, were there words used, books, TV shows, the technology that were culture-specific?
For Part 1, you are required to cite at least three sources from the Learning Resources (from any Module) as well as five additional sources from your own research in APA format to substantiate your thinking.
Part 2: Supporting Your Child’s Language and Literacy Journey
For each of these weeks, consider your role to be the early childhood educator of the child you created in part one. Consider culturally responsive relationships, instructional approaches and strategies, family partnerships, and how to build on the strengths and meet the needs of this child and his/her family in regards to language and literacy development. I will send the other paper that I have use in the past but this has to be a stronger language and literacy development with my child john please some development in phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, and pragmatics.not just the milestone.
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.