A critical analysis of the novel 'The moon is down' by. A critical analysis of the novel 'The moon is down' by. The Novel is: The Moon is Down. By Steinbeck,
Write a critical essay on the novel . This essay should be about 5 pages in length.
- All written assignments are to be typed and double-spaced. Please use Times Roman
- Number all pages.
- Please use a title page. No binders, folders, etc.
- One inch margins all around.
- The first paragraph should contain a thesis statement and the outline of your paper. Do not delay this until later paragraphs. The thesis statement should contain a description of the topic you are examining, and how you will examine it. You should also make some statement about why your topic is important, or why anyone should read your paper.
- The body of your paper should present the substance of your argument. In longer research papers you should always include a review of the relevant literature.
- The conclusion should bring together the various parts of the paper and lead to your final analysis or judgment about the question. Please indicate whether your research has left important questions unanswered, or where future research might begin.
- Do not cite a dictionary to define terms. The purpose of this class is to learn to conceptualize terms.
- Become accustomed to using a style manual. For unusual style or formatting questions please use the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Always include a bibliography. If you cite the Internet make sure your citation conforms to the proper style.
- I recommend that for longer papers you make use of headings and subheadings in order to demarcate different sections of your paper. The use of this procedure will help you outline your work.
- Do not double space twice between paragraphs.
- Pencil or ink corrections are not acceptable.
- Avoid slang and popular colloquialisms. Develop the habit of using a Thesaurus.
- Writing is revision. Never, never, never submit your first draft.
- Wikipedia is not an academic source.
- Pay very close attention to attribution. If an idea is not exclusively yours you must cite a source.
- Avoid using the passive voice.
- Verbs must agree with subjects.
- Do not end a sentence with a preposition.
- Avoid trendy locutions.
- Never use a metaphor, simile or other figure of speech that you are used to seeing in print.p(5)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,