Can you help me understand this Social Science question?
Please write a one page reflection on a documentary of your choice. There are documentaries on Hulu, Netflix, PBS, Amazon Prime and other platforms. After you choose your documentary please in a one page reflection (that includes complete sentences, punctuation and correct spelling) that answers the questions below. You do not need to include the questions.
- How did the film make you feel?
- What aspect of the film did you most engage with? What will you remember?
- What does it make you think about? â€¢ Would you watch it again? Why/why not?
- How would a second viewing be different? What would you focus on?
- How would different people view this film differently (dependent on gender, age, ethnic background, worldview, etc)?
- Is artistic and technical excellence achieved by screenplay, direction, cinematography, acting, editing, special effects, soundtrack?
- What were the particular strengths and weaknesses?
- Who wrote the screenplay (and the original story if the film is an adaptation)?
- Who directed and produced the film?
- Do the writers and directors have a characteristic style or particular preoccupations?
- What does this tell you?
- What do we know about the worldviews of these people â€” from their other work or from interviews?
- How is the theme explored and emphasized?
- What resonates with you? Why?
- Where is the camera for key shots? What angles does it shoot from?
- Whose point of view does the camera represent?
- How is our attention drawn to particular images?
- How does the editing contribute to the meaning of the film?
- How did the score enhance your understanding of scenes?