I don’t know how to handle this Statistics question and need guidance.
Directions: Use the following information to complete the assignment. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
There are many misconceptions about probability which may include the following.
- All events are equally likely
- Later events may be affected by or compensate for earlier ones
- When determining probability from statistical data, sample size is irrelevant
- Results of games of skill are unaffected by the nature of the participants
- â€œLucky/Unluckyâ€ numbers can influence random events
- In random event involving selection, results are dependent on number rather than rations
- If events are random then the results of a series of independent events are equally likely