I need support with this Political Science question so I can learn better.
Choose and answer one of the following prompts, using the length and formatting guidelines set out in the class Welcome Announcement:
1. Apply the balance of power to the behavior of the major powers in 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
2. Explain the double bluff (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
3. Explain wars of retribution and apply it to Austria and Serbia in 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
4. Explain the war state and apply it to 1914 (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
5. Explain maneuver and siege warfare and apply it to 1914 war plans (sources: lectures, Fromkin).
Essays should be a maximum of 7 pages. You are not required to turn in a works cited page if you use only materials from the syllabus. If you feel strongly about a source from outside of the class, you may use it, but then you must provide a works cited for those sources. Use Times New Roman, 12 point font, double-spaced with 1-inch margins.
Cite the sources of your facts and arguments using in-text citations that include the author, year, and page (Magagna 2020, 435). We like lots of specific citations. It makes it look like you are analyzing the actual texts, which makes it look like you care.