I’m studying and need help with a Management question to help me learn.
I have chosen this article and made ppt according to it
For this assignment, you will select and analyze an ethics in project management dilemma. Consider the following articles that review an ethical dilemma. To ensure that no one reviews the same article, please post your article name in the DB Post – Weeks 5-6 – Ethics Presentation. Review those who have posted before you to ensure your article has not already been selected.
Your deliverable is a presentation highlighting your analysis – including voice or detailed text notes that if read aloud would be as insightful as is spoken that will address the following:
- Summarize the ethical situation/issue/decision to be made – why it is one – problems it creates for project and benefits in resolving
- Analyze the action taken by the PM (Strengths and potential issue created)
- Provide an alternate strategy (Plan)
- Strengths and Possible Risks with that strategy (Plan)
- Actions in Implementing (Do)
- How to know if it resolved the ethical situation (Starting to Check)
- Other actions to consider if not effective (Act)
- Proactive actions to take on a â€œnewâ€ project to prevent this situation – how this could be implemented within an Ethics Policy on Project
- Connect in a component of the PMI Code of Ethics/General statement on why a code of ethics is important in PM
- As a conclusion to your presentation, consider how this case may influence your team’s approach to your Ethics policy
- Presentation should be no more that 10 slides – not including title slide and references slide.