I need an explanation for this History question to help me study.
Attached is paper that needs major work that includes comments. Please do these comments and expand on them
The paper must be follow these guideline and the ones attached
- our name and Chapter title at the top of the first page
- 16-20 pages double spaced size 12 times new roman
- page numbers (Page 1 = first page of text)
- full bibliography (with separate sections for primary and secondary sources)
- minimum of 20 primary sources coming from a minimum of 3 distinct primary source collections. Excellent chapters will include many more.Try your best to make sure you identify distinct and different types of collections that, taken together, will give you a range of different types of sources to work from.
- Manuscript collections (online or in Special Collections)
- Oral History collections (print collections, databases, etc.)
- Historical newspapers
- Historical magazines
- Published sources (document collections, memoirs, books on your topic written at the time being studied)
- Film and Video footage
- Visual images (photographs, art, posters)
- Any other databases, websites, or online archiv