I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Lean manufacturing is a philosophy of production that focuses on the minimization of resources used throughout the organization in the production of goods and services. Lean manufacturing involves identifying and eliminating non-value adding activities in design, production, supply-chain management, and in dealing with the customers.
Select a manufacturing business in the Middle East and discuss the following:
- What the company does
- Its value adding and non-value adding activities, including tools for Lean Six Sigma such as just-in-time manufacturing
- Any rapid change-over activities the company uses or could use
- The company’s employee empowerment opportunities
- writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced
- Write 4 paragraph essays (Introduction, body and conclusion)
Enjoy your search.