I don’t know how to handle this Statistics question and need guidance.
Journal Quantitative Article review/critique
Journal Article Review/Critique Individual Project
Applying analytic skills while assessing scholarly articles.
A journal article review is an important course assignment.
See guidelines and detailed instructions bellow. Articles should be from peer-reviewed or scholarly journals and relate to the field of study.
To successfully accomplish the main objectives of this assignment, students will perform a critical, constructive analysis of recent published studies (journal articles) in the healthcare or public health fields through summary, classification, analysis and comparison. A review and critique of the methodological approach and discussion of the applications in the field are expected.
Establishing the Research Context
Once you are reasonably familiar with the article, it is important to gain an understanding of the research context.
Article to be reviewed/critiqued:
Students should address the following questions:
- Identify the main research question(s) of the study.
- Review and discuss the Methods section of each article follow the sub-sections below:
- Identify the study design.
- Report the sample size, power and sampling methods used.
- Report the variables (indicators) explored/analyzed in the study.
- Independent/Predictor/Explanatory. Quantitative/Qualitative.
- Dependent/Response/Outcome. Quantitative/Qualitative.
- Write a summary paper 1 to 2 pages in length in MS Word format. Include the purpose for the article and the most relevant findings.
- Add a citation for the journal article at the top of the review using the American Psychological Association’s (APA) format.
The submission includes the Article reviewed on PDF and the project on APA format