I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
To assist you with this assignment I have created a template you can use for the creation of your paper. Click here to download it.Week 10 Assignment: Investing in My Future (170 points)
- Finance is exciting! In this course, we learned how money can grow through the use of compounding and interest rates and your growth strategies may now be different. What are your new financial goals? Would you like to become more liquid, to save more for your retirement, or to start a new business? Whatever your goals, finance is right at the core. Think about what you learned in this course regarding investing to complete this assignment.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe (3) ways you will invest in your future based on the principles of finance discussed in this course. Include terminology from the course and use citations as necessary to support your explanation of the terminology.
- Discuss one of the (3) ways you feel most confident as a way to invest in your future. Explain your level of confidence.
- Of the (3) ways you will invest in your future, discuss the one you perceive might be the most challenging. Then, discuss how you might overcome some of those challenges.
- Format your assignment in accordance with the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).
NOTE: This course requires the use of the Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the forms of business organizations and the role of financial managers within an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about finance using proper writing mechanics.