Consumer Behaviour Report. Consumer Behaviour Report
Report Requirement Select a current video advertisement for a good or service which is of interest or relevance to you from YouTube. To effectively demonstrate the application of consumer behaviour principles a suitable advertisement must be selected. The YouTube link must be presented with your report. The advertisement must be in English.
Notes: A report format is required for this assignment – not an essay.
Report format consists of
1. Title pages
2. table of content
3. discrete sections with headings
1. Identify the advertisement, the product, product class and the general type of advertising appeal used.
2. Analyse in a detailed and structured way (in a logical report format) the consumer behaviour issues involved, their relevance and why they are important. These consumer behaviour issues may include: product positioning relevant to competitors (eg differentiation), emotional appeals, decision-making prompts, cultural appeals, consumer motivations, decision-making
processes and any other issues relevant to the product. Marks will be awarded on the basis of the relevance and thoroughness of the consumer behaviour analysis.
3. Identify any ethical and consumer behaviour issues you feel are not currently being adequately addressed (or are ineffectively addressed) by the current campaign.
4. Identify and discuss how your consumer behaviour insights could be used to improve themarketing of the good or service or explain why no changes are required.
5. An additional element of this assignment is a brief critique of the teamwork dynamics experienced while completing this assignment – Refer to the Marking Sheet).
1. At least four relevant non-textbook references are required to satisfy the research component.
2. The assignment must be in a Microsoft Word document and fully referenced using the Harvard referencing style.