I need support with this Python question so I can learn better.
Using the requirements from the code I uploaded, the following changes should be made:
1. Format your code so that it is in at least 1 function
2. Perform a function call within the exception handling logic
3. Handle the following 3 exceptions:
– A custom exception for the value being out of the 0 to 1000 value range. (I.e. if the input is equal to 0 or greater than 999)
– In TypeError for the value not being an integer
– ValueError if the user enters a value of less than 0 (I.e. negative numbers).
4. The program should continue to run until the user types the word “DONE”