Rely mostly on scholarly material (journal articles, books) and reports, briefs, etc. eg: avoid relying on the popular press. Choose ONE of the following topics and write an essay on it. Only ONE!
1. Western Canada is fertile ground for the creation of protest parties. Discuss the political culture of the region and consider this claim.
2. Some analysts claim that neoliberal economic reforms of the past 30 years have eroded Canadians’ experience of citizenship and ‘belonging’ by gradually decreasing or privatizing and outsourcing government services. Consider that idea, referring to the notion of ‘social cohesion’ somewhere in your paper.
3. Legal theorist John Borrows suggests that the application of Indigenous legal perspectives to a broad spectrum of issues would help Canada recover from its colonial past. Consider this idea and what that would involve and solve.
4. Does Canada’s tradition of ‘liberal-internationalist’ foreign policy reflect Canadian political culture?
5. In the 1960s, philosopher George Grant’s short book Lament for a Nation galvanized a generation of nationalists in English-Canada. Is this little book still relevant? See also TVOntario’s video roundtable discussion on the book: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XshT34FIGLc
6. Consider the relationship between the media and the vitality of Canadian culture, specifically the past and present role of the CRTC and the challenge of globalization posed by the internet. Is having shared cultural material necessary to the experience of political community?
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic/instructions, place your order with us.
Why choose us:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 30% Discount on all orders above $50)-
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & PhD. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content