I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
The written case analysis will be submitted as a TurnitIn assignment. Case analysis should be maximum 5 pages (approximately 1500 words), excluding exhibits. Use 12 point font and double-spaced with 1â€ margins. Please include original exhibits and charts as necessary to support your analysis. The grading criteria for the case analysis is the following:
The 961 Beer case provides you with a practical example to understand how small companies enter a monopolized market under adverse conditions. Follow the instructions in the Case Analysis Memo posted on Blackboard and answer the following questions:
1. Conduct a PEST analysis and identify key drivers that impact the industry.
2. Conduct a five forces analysis on the competitive environment surrounding 961 Beer.
3. Conduct a SWOT analysis on 961 Beer. Is the company well positioned to deal with threats as well as opportunities?
4. Evaluate Hajjar’s decision to start an artisanal brewing company. Is Lebanon a good market for beer?
5. What can Hajjar do to expand the business further so as to remain competitive without compromising quality as well as the values that constitutes his 961 Beer venture?