Business Plan . Business Plan .
- Write a two pages executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify all the following:
- The company: Describe your company how it is organized, its stage of development, and stage of product creation, legal statue, location, and company mission.
- The concept: Explain the back ground of your company, how the product came about, how the market opportunity was recognized, and the product and services.
- The marketing opportunity: Describe your target market, market trends that exist, why there was a need for the company, the result of market research, the competition, and marketing opening.
- Competitive advantage and distinction: Indicates why your company can compete successfully, list important distinction such as, patent, major contracts, and letters-of-intent, specify barriers to entry for new competitors.
- Management team: Describe the background and capabilities of your key managers, and relate past successful business experience.
- Milestones: List the milestones by which you will measure success and at what date you expect to reach them; these might include specific revenue or profit level, percentage of market share and the number of employees and locations.
- Financials: Specify the amount of funds sought, the number of likely investors, the use of funds secured, and how investors or lenders will get money back through an exist plan (acquisition, public offering, merger) or security collateral for a loan.
- The Financials and the Management description—must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the two (2) mentioned sections to appropriately engage the reader.
- Justify and explain with dollar amounts how Marketing budget and professional service would affect your business plan from the excel file.
For any custom – written paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality