I need an explanation for this History question to help me study.
1. Discuss the historical events in Oman that occurred between period of 134 Hijri â€“ 177 Hijri. [minimum 150 words]
2. Write a brief essay about the first Imam of Bani Kharus – Imam Alwarith bin Kaab Al Kharusi emphasizing the following aspects: [minimum 150 words]
â€¢ His personality
â€¢ Duration of his Imamate
â€¢ His achievements
â€¢ His death
3. Among several Imams mentioned in Chapter 5: Nabhani and Yarubi Dynasty, choose one who you think contributed significantly to the geo-political scenario in Oman. Write a brief essay about his contribution. [180 Words]
*** Words count = 480 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
*** I have uploaded three videos which have details.
â€‹Reflections on Oman History & Evolution
To include an insightful analysis, make sure that your information is research based and you cite your sources. The 500 word count is a maximum of words needed. Reference citation required in APA .
Diagram from Assessing Company’s Health Doc
â€¯ Step 1:Analysis of Fundamentals: Goal of Tesla Inc
State goal then look into market, competitive technology, regulatory and operating characteristics
- Research and identify the company’s goals as they have defined and published it.
- Then research the market/major competitors, how they use their technology to achieve shareholder wealth maximization and compare to their competitors.
- Discuss any regulatory issues that could affect them and discussing the characteristics of their operating environment.
FIN 504 Week 2 Analysis of Fundamentals: Goals
I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Respond to these two post with 100 words and a reference each. Nothing too fancy. Just a reply to show you’ve read the posts.
1.Eliminating waste in the organizations makes things simpler. When you eliminate waste, you can clear your head. You know exactly what you need to be doing and you can see what is going to make a positive change. People are never good with change. So, when you eliminate something that they were using or doing for years, it is always hard to adjust your attitude on change. The workplace has to show why you are changing it and why it is going to benefit them in the long run. Sometimes it is good when the company hires someone from the outside. It is always a good idea to get someone that hasn’t been around for awhile. Hiring someone from outside the company to try to eliminate waste, allows a fresh eye to see where the issues are. People do not like to be told that they are doing something wrong after they have been doing it like that for years. It is all about how the manager delivers the information
As a manager you need to make sure that you deal with conflicts right away and to keep it calm. When associates lash out on each other it just makes the work place a negative place to be around and in. As stated above, people don’t accept change very well. A manager has to explain why the company is changing what they are changing. Some conflicts can obviously have a negative effect on the associates. When you have bad news to deliver as a manager, you have to make sure you set the tone correctly. If you deliver the message in a negative way, then it is also going to have a negative effect on the associate. If the associate feels as if he/she’s work ethic is not up to the companies standards, then they might leave in the long run. It then becomes the manager’s responsibility to make sure the associate doesn’t feel that way and that they completely understand what the manager wants from them.
2.Eliminating waste is something that can help an organization run more efficiently and smoothly. It helps to simplify goals and projects that will actually made a difference in the company. Toyota uses a acronym called DOWNTIME which stands for D: defective production, O: over production, W: waiting, N: non-used employee talent, T: transportation, I: inventory, M:motion, and E: excessive processing. These are all common reasons waste is produced within a company. Any action that doesn’t fulfill the needs of the customer or business should be eliminated. Conflict can be produced from eliminating waste in a company especially when someone is overseeing and correcting actions and jobs of other employees. This a natural response to change and can turn out positive. Communication is important so that employees know that everyone is trying to grow as a company not target certain people or positions. If employees know that they will in the long-run benefit from the waste elimination process it will be met with a more positive attitude. Toyota also talks about how cohesion is essential for any company to be successful at completing goals. Cohesion can only happen if every employee can answer 3 questions the same way. 1) Where are we starting? 2) Where are we going? 3) What do we have to do to get there? Team building exercises can help employees learn to work as one bette
Help me study for my Law class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Imagine that the cybercrime forensics lab where you work just received approval to purchase a new software suite to aid investigations. Your supervisor asks you to create a proposal comparing three leading computer forensic software utilities and to recommend which one you would purchase based on your research.
Research three leading computer forensic software utilities that feature an entire suite of tools using the Internet. Consider the following categories while researching the forensic software utilities:
- Cost per license purchased
- Operating systems the suite can analyze, such as MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ®, UNIXÂ®, and LinuxÂ®
- Number of included separate features, such as disk imaging, disk cloning, MD5 hash algorithm, or SHA hash algorithms
- Availability of password-cracking utilities
- Availability of drive-wiping utilities
- Ability of the software to use a Known File Filter (KFF), such as Innocent Images
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal comparing the three software utilities you found and which utility you recommend purchasing. Include the following in your proposal:
- Compare the three software utilities.
- Describe how digital evidence is extracted using the software utilities.
- Explain how these software utilities can be used to apply forensic science to computers.
- Explain which of the three software utilities you recommend purchasing.
- Describe why you recommend this software utility.
Create a 7- to 10-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation, with detailed speaker notes, to explain the findings discussed in your proposal. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Format your proposal and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Forensic Software Proposal and Presentation
I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
company name: myelectrichealth
myelectrichealth is an organization maintains electronic medical records requires policy statement.
Policy 1.1 Policy Statement Section Overview
Policy 1.2 Policy Statements Contents
The contents of these policies should contain at least the following features:
- The policy, itself, such as â€œReasonable Expectation of Privacy for Employees.â€
- The laws, regulations, or standards that relate to the policy at issue.
- An example, when applicable, that helps your audience understand the policy.
- Directions on how to effect the policy. For example, if your company processes payments by credit or debit cards, and your policy is something like â€œAnyone who processes payments via payment cards must conform their actions to PCI DSS standards related to privacy.â€ then you may want to insert a link to those standards. Or, perhaps, incorporate examples as mentioned directly above.
This list is not exhaustive. Depending on the set of facts, you may need to include more.
6 mins ago
I need an explanation for this Social Science question to help me study.
Go to the FBI Uniform Crime Report(UCR) website. Read the opening statements then focus on the section “Services” – there are 5 categories. Under a category of your choice, write on what is explained and the relevance to criminology. Be specific and include how you would use the information with an example.
Your response should be a minimum of two pages typed – double spaced.
Cover pages and reference pages DO NOT count in this two page requirement.
Your paper must be submitted in an APA format with references as appropriate.
This is a graded assignment due before Sunday at 5:00pm.
I’m trying to learn for my Java class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Please check the PDF file for more instructions. I couldn’t upload the excel file here so ill send it afterwards.
Please develop one Java program to satisfy the following operations: â€¢ Read data records from midData.cvs file into java.util.ArrayList and java.util.LinkedList â€¢ Show the memory used by java.util.ArrayList â€¢ Show the memory used by java.util.LinkedList â€¢ Search through ArrayList to count the number of records that have the Age > 55 and show the CPU time used for this operation â€¢ Search through LinkedList to count the number of records that have the Age > 55 and show the CPU time used for this operation.
Please develop one Java program to satisfy the following operations
I need an explanation for this Art & Design question to help me study.
Visual Principles Worksheet: Magnum Photos
To demonstrate the principles of composition as they manifest themselves in photographs.
To think critically about how visual compositions are created.
Compose a series of photographs which illustrate the principles of composition, using as examples the works of ONLY ONE well-known photographer. Your work will take the form of a PowerPoint. You may be asked to present the work to your class. Use only the Magnum Photos link to select your photographer and images.
Your first slide should name the assignment and include your own name. The next slide should name your chosen photographer. Next, you must include 7 slides; each one of them must include a photo that illustrates the following principles, in this order:
- 1) Photo showing either symmetry, asymmetry or radial composition (Balance).
- 2) Photo showing Repetition
- 3) Photo showing Pattern or Rhythm
- 4) Photo showing Emphasis
- 5) Photo showing Movement
- 6) Photo showing Scale and Proportion
- 7) Photo showing Unity and Variety
Each of the above slides must name the principle of composition that the photograph demonstrates. The slide must also include the title of the photograph and the year it was taken (if the information is available).
Your last slide should list your sources.
The photographs must be in the order given above in the list. Don’t arrange the slides any which way.
You may be asked to explain your choices of the photographs to the class.
- Name the primary colors
- Why are they defined as â€˜primary’?
- A tertiary color is created by mixing a ______________with a ______________
- Name the secondary colors
- Define analogous colors and give two sets of examples.
- A tint is created by mixing any color with _____________________.
- Colors can be translated into value True False
- An example of a neutral color is ______________________________.
- Where are complimentary colors located on the color wheel in relation to each other?
- Name two sets of complimentary colors _______________________________________
- What visual effect do complimentary colors create when placed next to each other?
- The use of one color is called ______________________________.z
â€‹Visual Principles Worksheet: Magnum Photosc and Color Quiz
I’m stuck on a Communications question and need an explanation.
Part I. Heroin: Cape Cod USA
1) Write a detailed review of the film, per the outline that we looked at in class.
2) Given that the film was first released in late 2015, do you feel that progress or lack thereof has been made in addressing the opiate epidemic? Site one specific source to support your argument.
Part II. Bowling for Columbine (we left off at 35:37; film available on http://watchdocumentaries.com/bowling-for-columbine/ (Links to an external site.))
1) Write a detailed review of the film, per the outline that we looked at in class.
2) Toward the end of the film, Director, Michael Moore tries to interview Charlton Heston. After Heston ends the interview, Moore tries to get Heston to look at a picture of a little girl who was shot in a Flint, Michigan school, and Heston walks away. This scene has been argued over for years, with some critics saying that Moore treated Heston unfairly, and others saying that Heston showed exactly the callousness and ignorance that Moore set out to expose in the interview. What do you think? Find an article online for each position, and explain why you agree or disagree with each.
CMN 650W Paper assignment: “Heroin: Cape Cod” and “Bowling for Columbine”
I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Please watch the video lectures(week 7 and week 8) and complete the Discussion.Here is the google drive link
In Week 7, we took a look at tools used in ERM, and in Week 8 ERM Strategy is discussed with a focus on the City of Edmonton. You will note in the Week 8 video lecture there is the application of the Value Map Tool. For this discussion, you are to use the Strategic Document for the City of Edmonton link found in the Week 8 Content folder. From this document, select two categories for this discussion. You will note the tabs at the top of the online site as these are the categories (e.g., Attractions & Events, City Government, etc.)
For the categories you have selected, discern at least two strategic risks for each category. Develop a value map for one category and taking what you learned from the Week 7 lesson and apply a different tool for the other category.
25% on identification and explanation of the strategic risks you selected (main post)
30% on the application of tools: value map, and selected tool. (main post)
15% on the development of strategic risks with explanation (response post)
10% on the use of research
20% on good collegiate level writing and application of APA format. (Note: for the discussion, the only required APA format will be with citations.)