I’m trying to learn for my Mathematics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
It is now time for you to take the Chapter 6 & 7 test in MyMathLab, which covers Sections 6.1 – 6.3 in your text. Here is important information about the test:
- You have 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the test.
- You may use your calculator, notes, and textbook while taking the test Therefore, you are encouraged to organize your notes prior to taking the test. However, no help from any other person is allowed while taking the test.
- The test contains 29 questions.
- Once, you open the test, you must complete it. Therefore, do not open the test until you have a 2 hour block of time where you will not be interrupted. Since the test contains 34 questions, most of you will need the entire 2 hours to complete it. Therefore, you need to have the 2 hour time block available to complete the entire test.
- Important: You will NOT be able to log back into the test at a later time once it is opened. Therefore, never log out of the test once you begin it. You must complete and submit the test two hours after you first open it without logging out.
- You are allowed two attempts on the test. Therefore, you are encouraged to take the first attempt on the test at least one day before it is due so that you have adequate time to review before taking the second attempt.
ASSESSMENT: CHAPTER 6 TEST IN MYMATHLAB . It is now time for you to take the Chapter 6 & 7 test in MyMathLab, which covers Sections 6.1 – 6.3 in your text. Here is important information about the test: