I’m studying for my Software Development class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Create a directory under â€˜htdocs’ named â€˜exercises’ and a subdirectory â€˜week_5′.
- Add the file â€˜ex5_1.html’ from the ‘Example Files’ folder to this directory.
- Add directives in your configuration file to deny access from all hosts but to allow overrides from â€˜.htaccess’ files. What directives did you use?
- Restart Apache and try accessing this file. What do you see?
- What directives can you add to the associated access file to allow access from all hosts? Add these directives and try accessing the file.
- In your â€˜week_5′ directory add the file â€˜ex5_2.html’.
- How can you modify your configuration to allow the display of the â€˜ex5_2.html’ file but not the â€˜ex5_1.html’ file using the <Files> or <FilesMatch> directives?
- Uncomment the â€œmod_headersâ€ module in your â€œhttpd.confâ€ file.
- In your â€˜week_5′ directory add the file â€˜ex5_3.html’.
- Add the following directive in your configuration file: Header set ResponseTime %D
- Restart Apache and set your browser URL to access the file â€˜ex5_3.html’.
- View the Response Headers using the developer tools.
- Do you see the new header ResponseTime? What is it’s value?