I need an explanation for this Psychology question to help me study.
Develop Professional RÃ©sumÃ©s
In order to demonstrate an awareness of psychological career alternatives in a community setting, you will develop rÃ©sumÃ©s for each of the professional experts chosen for your presentation in the Week Three discussion. Include relevant academic and professional experience that highlights their careers, appropriate skills, and expertise. Brief job descriptions identifying the major duties associated with each relevant work experience should also be included in the rÃ©sumÃ©. The job description format should be based on the “Professional Experience”/”Relevant Experience” section in one of the sample rÃ©sumÃ©s provided below. Each rÃ©sumÃ© should be three pages in length. You may use the resources available on the following web pages:
- Ashford University Career Services (Links to an external site.) (http://www.ashfordcareerresources.com/marketing-yourself.html)
- American Psychological Association PsyCareers (Links to an external site.) (http://www.apa.org/careers/psyccareers (Links to an external site.)) (Links to an external site.)
- Sample RÃ©sumÃ©s:
You may use additional sources for career information as long as they are credible. An example of a credible source for this information would include The Chronicle of Higher Education (Links to an external site.). Utilize at least two professional career-related sources as a basis for the information you will use to complete the required sections in the rÃ©sumÃ©. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing Professional RÃ©sumÃ©s
- Must be at least six double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title page), and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. RÃ©sumÃ©s should be formatted according to the guidelines in the Ashford University Resume Builder tool.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The information used for both rÃ©sumÃ©s must be included on the same reference page at the end of your document.