I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
Individual critical analyses of a problem or opportunity described in an article or case posted on Canvas. Critical analyses must be a maximum of three pages in length; only the first three pages will be read and evaluated by the instructor. You will identify the problem or opportunity and discuss a viable solution based on your analysis of the case. The general structure of all critical analyses:
- Describe the business situation, including the macro-environmental and micro-environmental conditions facing the organization.
- Develop the problem statement: the opportunity or threat facing the organization.
- What alternative strategies and programs would you consider to deal with the opportunity or threat to the organization?Present each alternative in sufficient detail to give the reader an idea of why it may be beneficial.
- Recommend one or more of the alternatives you have identified.Inform the reader of your reasons for these recommendations.
- Describe tracking metrics to determine whether your recommended strategies and programs are effective.Be sure to include both intermediate and conclusive metrics to guide management’s redirection of ineffective strategies.
- Summarize what you have learned from your critical analysis.
You are encouraged to do external research on the industry or the company as a context for your analysis. In-text source citations and a comprehensive bibliography are required.Your report must include the focal reading plus at least three references in addition to the company’s website . ( MLA format)