I’m studying for my Film class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Write a 3-page research paper on one of the documentary films listed below.
- Give a brief history of the background of the film (at least two paragraphs).
- Create a synopsis of the documentary (one paragraph max, I’ve seen all these films).
- Select two scenes and discuss the filmmakers’ “creative treatment of reality” (use of audio, video, graphics, stills, etc,)
- Discuss which convention mode or modes were used.
- Conclude with the legacy of the film (did it create social change, fuel important conversation or legislation, contribute to the history of documentary film in an impactful way).